Tree Tops represent peace and tranquillity to the nature lover, a place where you can enjoy a well-deserved break from the everyday hustle and bustle of the busy city life. Accommodation on stilts surrounded by orange orchards on the banks of the Olifants River situated 28km from Citrusdal. 5 double bedroom cabins built 2m high amongst in a Poplar forest, furnished with a bed, linen is provided, but bring your own towels. Children are welcome, we pitch a tent either on the grass at the bottom next to the kitchen or on the stoep of the cabin. We supply the tent and the bedding, please bring your own towels and crockery as the kitchen is only stocked with crockery & cutlery for cabins. Tents are a bit smaller than a double bed mattress. 2 Children can share a tent, so we can accommodate 2 children per cabin.
- A fully equipped kitchen, ablution facilities, a large sundeck, and a braai area on the riverbank are shared.
- We have 1 bigger cabin, Maxima, which has its own kitchenette and inside braai.
- A well-equipped kitchen is shared between the 4 smaller cabins. (Batis, Picos, Oliva & Ridis)
- All cabins share ablution facilities, a large sundeck, and a braai area on the riverbank.
- Maxima has a fridge/freezer combination, while the other huts each have a bar fridge and coffee making facilities.
- We sell wood per bag which you would arrange as you arrive, by phoning Booi. Wood is cash only.
Come and experience the simple joys of treetop living in the comfort and privacy of your own rustic hideaway.
- If you book the whole place you get a 10% discount on cabin prices.
- You can also book the Farmhouse (which sleeps 10 people) and is 1km from Tree Tops and you will get a 15% discount on Farmhouse & cabin prices.
- Rates at Tree Tops are different for weekday nights than weekend nights.