“One Day” tourism campaign launched to inspire future travelers to the Western Cape. The Western Cape government is excited to announce the launch of the “One Day” campaign to support the tourism industry in the Western Cape during the coronavirus crisis, was launched today.
- Here are the new lockdown rules for sit-down restaurants in South Africa July 2, 2020
- More hiking trails now open June 29, 2020
- Weskus Winter Wonders with Kids June 29, 2020
- Relief Funds for Registered Freelance Tourist Guides June 23, 2020
- One Day Tourism Campaign May 6, 2020