Tourism Grading Rebate of 90% to 100%
It has been confirmed by the Department of Tourism that the Tourism Incentive Programme (TIP ) funding has been made available for the 2021/22 financial year. It is expected that this assistance will carry on beyond this financial year reiterating that the Department of Tourism is committed and dedicated to rebooting the tourism economy of South Africa. All applicants are thus eligible for rebates ranging from 90% to 100 %.
Funding is made available to clients who are able to produce the following required documents:
1. Copy if ID
2. Tax Clearance Certificate
3. Business/Company Registration documents
4. B-BBEE Certificate OR a completed B-BBEE Exemption Form ( attached )
5. Insurance Liability Cover
6. Liquor Licence (Optional for those who serve liquor on their premises)
This means that your invoice for grading could be R0.00, should you submit all the above documentation.
Please submit your documents to: email@example.com
- Exploring Rocherpan Nature Reserve: A Paradise for Nature Enthusiasts July 7, 2023
- Strandfontein: A Hidden Gem on the West Coast of South Africa July 7, 2023
- Time to Explore the Weskus June 26, 2023
- Invitation to a Capital Matching Initiative Webinar: 21 June 2023 @ 14h00-15h00 June 14, 2023
- Discovering the Charms of Doringbaai on the West Coast of South Africa May 8, 2023